“Train Loco” Issue# 9
What’s up Train Loco-er’s and Loca-er’s! Thanks for taking the time to read the 9th Train Loco Issue and be sure to check out Issue 8 here. Also, if you would like to receive future Train Loco issues, click here and subscribe.
In this issue we have a shoulder blasting workout that’s gonna leave you begging for your workout buddy to pour water on your shoulders because they’re gonna be burning so bad!
We have a shoulder exercise that consists of 1 working set followed by 3 drop sets. This workout is a nice one to add into your hypertrophy or lighter weight days as this will deplete glycogen and give you a great pump.
Before we give you the protocol, be sure to follow our recommendations for this:
- For your first working set, do a weight where you can get 5-6 reps
- On your 3 drop sets, decrease weight by 5-10%
- Be sure to perform good full ROM reps & focus on form
- Follow the exact protocol we have, there’s no need to do more
- Don’t go off and do 12 more sets of shoulder work before or after this protocol
Here’s an example of how to do “Run the Rack” lateral raises:
Check out the video here on how to do it
Check us out on: