DDT Nation! Today we have a new and delicious guest-recipe, by our friend, Cait Robertson. Cait runs an awesome Instagram page, Blog, and YouTube Channel full of delicious and macro friendly recipes…perfect for those that follow a flexible nutrition plan. We asked Cait to share one of her secret recipes with our DDT community and she came up with these mouthwatering “Protein Buckeyes.” Make sure to share this post with family and friends and support Cait’s Instagram account, blog, and YouTube Channel below.
– Chris and Eric
– 56g light butter
– 152g whey
– 360g powdered peanut butter (Jif Powdered PB or PB2)
– 128g creamy peanut butter
– 150g powdered sugar
– water to consistency
– 1 package of microwaveable melting chocolate
- Microwave light butter in large mixing bowl until melted.
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl and stir.
- Add water little by little until mixture is consistency of cookie dough.
- Roll into balls of about 25g each, place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper, and freeze for an hour.
- Melt microwavable chocolate (stirring every 30 seconds).
- With a toothpick, dip peanut butter balls into chocolate, leaving some space at the top (so it looks like a buckeye).
- With a small piece of wax paper, smooth over tops so no toothpick holes are visible.
- Place back onto lined cookie tray and freeze for another hour.
If you would like to get started on your Fitness Journey using Flexible Nutrition and recipes like the ones above, check out our brand new ebook HERE
CHECK US OUT ON: