ISSA Nutritionist Certification
Want to help your clients reach their wildest health goals? Then you need to go beyond great workout plans.
As an ISSA nutritionist, you’ll learn all about food and food habits — so you can make the smart recommendations your clients need to crush those goals and live that dream.
Great personal trainers know you can’t out-exercise a bad diet. This means clients need nutrition advice. If they don’t get tips on what to eat from you, they’ll look elsewhere to another professional or questionable online resources.
When you specialize as a Nutritionist, you offer an additional service to existing clients. This means you can increase your rates AND have a new, standalone service offering.
A Nutritionist Specialization is the answer if you want to:
- Make more money
- Add status to your resume
- Deliver online nutrition services – anywhere
- Perfect your own nutrition program
Who Are ISSA Nutritionists?
ISSA Nutritionists have a passion for improving the quality of their clients’ lives beyond the gym walls. Knowing how the body metabolizes food for fuel, muscle development and fat loss allows ISSA Nutritionists the ability to help their clients reach and see real results.
ISSA Nutritionists help bridge the gap between their clients knowing WHAT to eat and HOW to make those choices daily.
What You’ll Learn From This Course
The ISSA Nutritionist course will teach you the science of food intake PLUS deep dive into the mental aspects involved in client behavior change. You’ll learn how to use food as fuel and the psychological strategies behind food selection and habits. As an ISSA Nutritionist, you’ll make a lasting difference in your clients’ lives by mastering the art of creating personalized nutrition programs in a world of varying diet trends.
Explore topics such as:
- Macronutrients and Micronutrients
- Lifestyle Changes and Strategies
- Client Assessments and Goal Setting
- Product Labels and Claims
- Dietary Guidelines and Applications
- Trending Diets and Myths
- Business of Nutrition Coaching
Including all these tools to help you pass!
- ISSA Nutritionist Textbook
- Practice Exam and Section Quizzes
- Nutritionist Education Bootcamp
- Library of Client Forms
- Online and Home Study Exam
- Online Student Forum
- Free Professional Website
- Unlimited Educational Support
From learning how humans select food to setting unique goals for your clients. Take a peek into what you will learn on your path to becoming a trusted ISSA Nutritionist
- What should I charge for Nutrition Coaching?
- What to eat on rest days to best support muscle growth
- 7 supplements for muscle recovery
- The best high-calorie snacks for bulking clean
- Women and protein – an essential guide
How It Works
- Enroll now and get instant access
- Study at your own pace – 1 HR/Day finishes in 10 weeks
- Use your dedicated Success Coach for study help
- Take chapter quizzes to see your progress
- Pass the open-book, untimed Final Exam from anywhere!
This is an EREPS Approved Training Course – 10 LLP Points
EREPS is a fully independent register of instructors, trainers and teachers working in the European fitness and physical activity sector.
EREPS recognizes the qualifications and skills of fitness professionals, as an important assurance for consumers and employers. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that every instructor, trainer and teacher in Europe holds the appropriate qualification(s) to ensure that people can work out safely and effectively.