Health and Fitness Questions to consider By: Eric Martinez
Here are some essential questions to think about before starting a new workout routine or just in general for your own sake. By answering these types of health and nutrition questions, you can really get a good feel for what you think you know about your health and fitness lifestyle. After answering these questions you can keep them for your personal record and possibly do some research and then compare and contrast your answers to a professionals. I truly believe many of these questions are constantly on people’s minds, a lot of the time there is a great amount of negativity involved so they choose not to answer or look for the answers to these particular questions. This is not a necessity, but just a great way to remind yourself what you really know about your own body and health and fitness in general. I could go on and on about different reasoning’s as to why you should put some thought into these questions, but I am not. The bottom line is it’s your life and your health at the end of the day; you’re the only one that can make positive changes in your daily lifestyles. Take some time each day to educate yourself a little bit on health and nutrition, I promise there will only be positive outcomes.
- When does your body feel good? Not so good? What do you attribute this to?
- What is the best you have ever felt physically? How do you think this came about?
- How do you know if something is wrong with your body? What signals do you interpret?
- What do you think you have to know about your body to take good care of it?
- What’s your pattern of checking in with health professionals for various issues or concerns?
- Where do you get your information about health and nutrition? How often do you read articles and journals on health and nutrition?
- What’s a healthy diet to you? What should you eat? What should you avoid? How should you eat? Where did you get this information?
- What is your understanding of your body and physical activity?
- What’s your formula for taking care of your body? How do you do it?
- Describe your diet over a typical week?
- What is your relationship to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, caffeine, and other substances?
- How much sleep do you need and how much do you get? What helps you sleep? What prevents you from sleeping?
- What kinds of medications or supplements do you take? How did you come about this?