24 "LOCO" Good Articles and Videos
Week of Dec 23-Jan 12
What’s up ladies and gents! Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Here are 24 CRAZY Good Articles and Videos from the past 3 weeks that you may have missed out on! Have a great upcoming week and best of luck in 2013!
- Strength Training Programs: You Can’t Force Adaptation
- What is Strength and Why Do You Need It?
- Warm Up by Mike Robertson
- Fad Diets, Single Digit Body Fat, and Tricep Kickbacks with Alan Aragon
- Bigger Gains and the Best Exercise for Shoulders by Chris Beardsley
- Fish Oil Supplement Purity by Mike Roussell
- Red Velvet Cake Flavored Oatmeal by Alberto Nunez
- 4 Strength Training Tips You Won’t Find in Books by Smitty Diesel
- 6 Coaches Weigh In On Pull Ups
- Aerobic Vs Weight Training? By Tom Venuto
- Mini Cuts by Alberto Nunez
- 10 Stupid Things Coaches do by Bret Contreras
- Do Carbs Make You Fat? By Nate Miyaki
- Theoretical Discussion on Nutrition and Metabolism by Ben Esgro
- Coaches- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by Layne Norton
- How Do Bodybuilders Really Eat and Train?
- Why I Train by Charles Staley
- Glute Activation and Training: Revised by Christine Beauchamp
- Fitness Reborn: The Real Way to Get Back in Shape by Adam Bornstein
- Cortisol and Muscle Building: Does it Even Matter? By Mike Roussell
- 5 Muscle Building Mistakes by Brad Schoenfeld
- How To Fix Glute Imbalances by Bret Contreras
- Layne Norton Video Log 11 Q & A
- Are Energy Drinks Really Dangerous? By Mike Nelson
That’s it folks! Have a great week and don’t be like this guy below 🙂 Instead Train Loco!
Check us out on: