What’s up everybody! We are back from Cancun, Mexico, have our batteries recharged and ready to crush the rest of 2016 🙂
But first, we are super pumped to bring you episode 25 where we talked to the awesome Mike Samuels.
Mike is a very well-known blogger, coach, personal trainer, and physique competitor. He runs one of the top fitness blog sites “Healthy Living, Heavy Lifting.”
We asked Mike some great questions about how he transitioned from personal training to online coaching, how he built his awesome blog, and more.
So if you’re a personal trainer or fitness blogger, you’re going to want to get some nuggets out of this episode.
You guys ready…Let’s go!
Join the DDT Community and receive our new guides “The Physique Development Guide” and “Nutrition Myths Dispelled Guide” HERE
In This Episode
- When did that point come when he wanted to transition into online coaching and start Healthy Living Heavy Lifting
- How Mike balances being a writer, coach, competitor, and his personal life
- What a perfect day looks like in his eyes
- When he thinks of the word successful, who’s the first person that comes to mind
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- If he could give one piece of advice to someone that wants to start an online fitness business today, what would that be
- What Mike’s entrepreneurial vision looks like and what he wants to create in this world in the next 10 years
- What was the best advice he was ever given and by who
- What Mike’s currently doing self-development wise
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO THIS EPISODE! PLEASE HELP US OUT BY SHARING IT 🙂