Episode 33 is up and running and man oh man do we have a goodie for you in this one.
We’ve been supporters of Menno Henselmans for a while now and what’s cool is his “Bayesian” approach with bodybuilding.
Here’s a small taste of the concept:
“Bayesian refers to the way of thinking developed by the statistician Thomas Bayes. The Bayesian method goes beyond the scientific system. It is not just a method of collecting knowledge. Bayesian methods tell us how to form rational beliefs based on the available information. The Bayesian method is thus data driven and evidence based.”
You can see why we are supporters of Menno and his work now and the main cause being he has a strong evidence-based and rational thinking behind bodybuilding.
We talk about this concept, where it developed, why he left his business career and more.
In This Episode, Menno Discusses:
- How the Bayesian Method developed and what made Menno want to implement it into bodybuilding
- His business consultant career and when that point came where he couldn’t fake it anymore and had to follow what excited him the most
- What Menno does the first 60-120 minutes of his day and what a perfect day looks like for him
- What his current training and nutrition goals are
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What was the lowest point in his life and how he overcame it
- Menno’s 1 piece of advice to someone that wants to start an online fitness business today
- What his entrepreneurial vision looks like and what he wants to create in this world in the next 5-10 years
- What Menno likes to do for fun and his travel experiences
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive our new guides “The Physique Development Guide” and “Nutrition Myths Dispelled Guide” HERE
CHECK US OUT ON: